April 22, 2021
- Please check Times and Dates for your Time Zone Below.
- Add the Event to your Calendar using Google Calendar or ICal.
- Google Calendar or iCal will automatically change the event dates to your time zone and log it in your Calendar.
Pop-up Toothpick Holder – With Theo Haralampou from his studio workshop in Brisbane, Australia
This is a great utility item that can take pride of place on your dining table for all to see and enjoy.
This is a small lidded box with a difference…so join us to learn how to create a cup in a box….with a beautiful teardrop lid…
A complete plan of this project will be provided to all attendees!!
In this project Theo will cover:
- Matching the grain of the lid to the box.
- Sharpening a Forstner bit.
- Boring techniques that are not boring??
- Cups n’ holes
- The easy way to fit and finish.
Please check Times and Dates for your Time Zone
You only need to register on this site once, and your login codes will be sent to you automatically for each session.
USA & CANADA – Thursday 22nd April
- 02:30 / 2.30am (PST) – early morning
- 03:30 / 3.30am (MST) – early morning
- 04:30 / 4.30am (CST) – early morning
- 05:30 / 5.30am (EST) – early morning
SOUTH AMERICA – Thursday 22nd April
- 05:30 / 5.30am (BOT) – early morning
- 06:30 / 6.30am (ART) – early morning
UNITED KINGDOM – Thursday 22nd April
- 10:30 / 10.30am (BST)
EUROPE – Thursday 22nd April
- 11:30 / 11.30am (CEST)
- 12:30 / 12.30am (EEST)
SOUTH AFRICA – Thursday 22nd April
- 11:30 / 11.30am (SAST)
RUSSIA -Thursday 22nd April
- 12:30 / 12.30 (MSK)
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – Thursday 22nd April
- 13:30 / 1.30pm (GST)
AUSTRALIA – Thursday 22nd April
- 17:30 / 5.30pm (AWST) WA
- 19:00 / 7.00pm (ACST) SA, NT
- 19:30 / 7.30pm (AEST) NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT, QLD
NEW ZEALAND – Thursday 22nd April
- 21:30 / 9.30pm (NZST)