Join now for the next Record Power Live Sessions
YOUR FREE EDUCATION RESOURCE
REGISTER HERE FOR YOUR FREE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME
You only need to register ONCE to receive:
Automatic notifications and ‘Login Codes’ for each Live Session
Also benefit from:
- Unlimited access to to all Live Sessions
- Member product offers and discounts
- Special pricing for private one to one sessions
- Interaction with our global community
- Access to new video releases
- Demonstrator Q&A sessions
- Member competitions and prize giveaways
- Access to our members gallery
Coming Up Soon….
Turning with Shadows
LIVE SESSIONS 66 has been temporarily postponed
With Theo Haralampou from his studio workshop in Brisbane, Australia
Regrettably Live Session 66 with Theo has been temporarily Postponed.
Stay tuned – we will reschedule Turning with Shadows as soon as possible.
Theo revisits the intriguing technique of using light and shadows to create precise dimensions and forms.
This technique can be used for both one-off pieces, and for mass produced items that are identical in shape and size.
In this session, Theo covers:
- Setting up the light and shadow board.
- How to centre and align the light.
- Creating perfect forms.
- How to achieve fine tool control using scrapers, bowl and spindle gouges.
- How to prevent cracked eggs.