April 27, 2021
- Please check Times and Dates for your Time Zone Below.
- Add the Event to your Calendar using Google Calendar or ICal.
- Google Calendar or iCal will automatically change the event dates to your time zone and log it in your Calendar.
The Nut Cracker – With Theo Haralampou from his studio workshop in Brisbane, Australia
In this demonstration Theo shows us how to create a favourite amongst woodturning projects…the Nut Cracker!!
There’s plenty of learning in this project, as Theo discusses tool selection, cutting angles, timber selection and how to achieve a flat base.
Join the interactive fun, ask questions, take notes…learn and laugh with Theo and the Live Sessions team.
In this project Theo will cover:
- Wood selection and nut platter design
- Turning a flat bottom for slip resistance
- Chuck mounting alternatives
- Bowl gouge and scraper techniques
- Sanding and finishing
Please check Times and Dates for your Time Zone
You only need to register on this site once, and your login codes will be sent to you automatically for each session.
USA & CANADA – Tuesday 27th April
- 16:30 / 4.30pm (PST)
- 17:30 / 5.30pm (MST)
- 18:30 / 6.30pm (CST)
- 19:30 / 7.30pm (EST)
SOUTH AMERICA – Tuesday 27th April
- 19:30 / 7.30pm (BOT)
- 20:30 / 8.30pm (ART)
UNITED KINGDOM – Wednesday 28th April
- 00:30 / 12.30am (BST) – just after midnight
EUROPE – Wednesday 28th April
- 01:30 / 1.30am (CEST) – early morning
- 02:30 / 2.30am (EEST) – early morning
SOUTH AFRICA – Wednesday 28th April
- 01:30 / 1.30am (SAST) – early morning
RUSSIA -Wednesday 28th April
- 02:30 / 2.30am (MSK) – early morning
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – Wednesday 28th April
- 03:30 / 3.30am (GST) – early morning
AUSTRALIA – Wednesday 28th April
- 07:30 / 7.30am (AWST) WA
- 09:00 / 9.00am (ACST) SA, NT
- 09:30 / 9.30am (AEST) NSW, VIC, TAS, ACT, QLD
NEW ZEALAND – Wednesday 28th April
- 11:30 / 11.30am (NZST)